Hello Dearie, thanks for stopping by!
On this blog you'll find an unhealthy amount of Once Upon a Time (swan Queen), Doctor Who, Game of Thrones and other random shows I'm obsessed with!
If you, like me, are an obsessive fangirl with a never ending need to clench your thirst with fanfiction and/or by browsing tumblr and inwardly sobbing because life? Well then we should be friends! :D
Just send a little message or if you're still not sure about my intentions just lock up my about page and decide there if you're interested in furthering our friendship!
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood
friends are constantly coming to me for advice about their relationships and love lives and i’m just
Types of people who romanticize small town life:
- People who didn’t grow up in small towns
#THE LOCALS AREN’T QUIRKY#THEY’RE RACIST
#THERE’S NOTHING TO DO
#EVERYONE’S ON DRUGS
#THERES NOTHING BUT CHARITY SHOPS AND PUBS
I have never seen a more accurate post in my life.
"She’s really pretty for a black girl"
“He’s really cool for a gay guy”
“She’s doing really well for a woman”